1. What this Policy Covers
2. How Personal Information is Collected
When requesting goods and/or services or registering on our website for a service you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other personal details.
3. Why Personal Information is Collected
We may use the information we collect from you when you use our website to:
- allow us to respond to your requests for services
- send emails about what we offer
- follow up with you after correspondence (email or phone inquiries)
- compile aggregate data about website traffic and website interactions to offer better experiences and/or online systems in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
4. How we Protect your Information
Your personal information is contained in a database within secured networks and is only accessible by us and a very limited number of people who have special access rights to our systems and who are required to first agree to keep this information confidential.
5. Do we Transfer Personal Information?
We may share personal information with our trusted third-party service providers including website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in the operation of our website and conducting our business. We would otherwise only release personal information when we are required by law to do so or to enforce our website policies, protect our rights or other user’s rights, property, or safety. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties.
7. Right to Access and Correct Personal Information
You have the right to inspect your personal information we hold and to request correction of this information at any time where it is in error.
8. How to Contact Us
9. Governing Law
10. Changes to this Policy